1. Copyright of Site Content / Trademarks. All site content, including text, graphics and layouts, is the property of AHH and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of AHH. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way. The Alliant Home Health logo, as it appears on some of the articles available on this website, is a trademark of AHH.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of AHH, and AHH has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. AHH strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but ARW assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. AHH specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails and Confidentiality. AHH will treat emails sent by potential clients to our organization via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender utilizes our organization. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to AL concerning the site itself become the property of AHH.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. AHH provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. ARW makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, AHH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AHH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM AL ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT AL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. ARW IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF AL TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with AHH, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver.
8. Transaction of Business. You agree that the maintenance of this site by AHH does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado. You understand that AHH is a Colorado Limited Liability Company.
12. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized partner of AHH.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Alliant Home Health website. On some pages, you may be able to order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages may be:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order information online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected may be:
• Phone Number
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our latest brochure as well as updates on our new products and services.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can request a summary of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending an email to email@example.com. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 303-938-8000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.